It may not be as popular as most Live Casino live games, especially for those who have less contact, however, Baccarat Live is a game with many fans in and around the world. For the record, it is worth mentioning that this game became known in 1962.
For those who are already familiar with it or those who are less familiar with Baccarat’s image, the fact that there is a dealer and playing cards can be said to be quite similar to Blackjack. It is essentially a game of chance and the goal of the Banker and the player is to reach nine, beat each other or at least draw. As for the banker, the rule is that he always deals clockwise, while with the two cards the player deals, he must reach nine. Of course, he has the opportunity to use more, but the important thing is that he should not lose to the banker.
Baccarat is a game full of interest and adrenaline and it is very simple both to learn and to play it. A Baccarat batch can have three possible effects. Let the player win, let the “mother” win, and let the game draw. Note that where “mother” we do not necessarily refer to Live Casino, as each player has the opportunity to bet either on his own hand or that of the dealer.
- Discover the magical world of Interwetten live casino
- Do you know that you can bet on either hand?
- One hand is that of the “mother” and the other is that of the player. Each player can bet on either hand. Bets must be placed before the cards are dealt.
- You know how the cards are dealt.
- Two cards are dealt with each player and “mother”. The dealer opens one card in the player’s “box” and then one in his own. Then he distributes a second to everyone. So after the cards are dealt correctly, the first “round” of the game ends.
- You know the value of leaves.
- The 10s and the figures have zero value in Online Baccarat, the aces count for one and all other cards have the value written on them. If the total value of the two cards is more than 10, then the result is considered to be the second digit of the sum. For example, if you have 9 and 6 the sum is 15. Then the result of your hand will be 5. The winning hand is the one that will be closest to 9.
- Understand “natural” victory.
- If in the first two cards that will be dealt the sum of the player or the dealer is 8 or 9, then the game ends and you call this a “natural” victory. Bets already placed will be paid or will be paid accordingly.
- Find out when the player gets a third card, depending on the sum of his cards.
- The player’s hand always ends first. If the player has a sum of 8 or 9 obviously and will not get another card, if he has a sum of 6 or 7 he necessarily stops, while if his sum is 0 to 5, then he is dealt a third card. But this will happen in case the hand of the “mother” does not have a sum of 8 or 9, as then the game ends directly and the bets are paid.
- Know the rules of the third sheet for the “mother”.
- If the player stops without having to draw a card, the “mother” draws if she has a sum of 0-5 and necessarily stops if she has 6 or 7.