If you enjoy the thrill of the roulette wheel but want to play from the comfort of your own home then you can’t beat the fast-paced excitement of playing live roulette online. Unlike computer-generated casino games, live roulette lets you play with real dealers, either from a studio or from a real bricks-and-mortar casino, thus getting you closer to the action than ever before. The games feature live video streamed over the internet, with easy-to-use interfaces that allow you to place your bets quickly and easily.
Choosing where to play live roulette online can be a tricky business. Do you go with an online casino that offers the highest table limits, or one that’s from a real casino rather than a studio, the one with the best sign-up offer or maybe the one with the best-looking dealers? Well, we’re here to help you pick your way through every live casino and to make sure you pick the one, or ones that suit you.
Choosing Where to Play Live Roulette
We’ve partnered with the best online casinos that provide live roulette games. We’ve researched, reviewed and negotiated the best bonuses available so that you can take full advantage when you sign up. We’re also sharing the benefit of our years of experience in playing roulette by giving you guides on how to play the game.
Can You Guarantee Winning at Roulette?
- It’s a question often pondered by regular casino players but unfortunately, the answer is an emphatic no!
- There is no system or magic formula that will ensure you will win when playing roulette. Otherwise, casinos simply wouldn’t exist.
- Of course, in the short term, you could get lucky and go on a winning streak but the balance of probability is always stacked in favor of the casino.
- Here’s a simple example; Take a Red or Black bet where many people believe there’s a 50:50 chance of it landing. Wrong, the zero pocket means that there’s a 1:37 chance that it’ll land in there and won’t win regardless of which color you bet on. Although the odds are paid at evens (1/1) for a Red or Black bet the actual chances of you winning are 48.64% on European Roulette where there is one zero pocket or just 47.36% when playing American Roulette where there is also a double-zero pocket.
- Over a long period of time, the casino will win due to the probability of the ball dropping into the zero pocket once every 37 times.
- So the best advice we can give is to know when to quit. If you’re playing a system and enjoying some success get out whilst you’re ahead because the casino is coming to get you and if you play long enough it’ll grab back all your winnings.
Are my chances of winning better in a live casino?
- Many people believe that playing at a live casino gives you a better chance of winning than playing at a computer-generated casino.
- Unfortunately, this is not true. However, because in a live casino you can see the actual results as they happen you get a greater feeling of trust and authenticity, rather than relying on the randomness of a casino-controlled computer to generate the results.
- This is why live casinos and live roulette in particular have become so popular.