Video poker is a fairly popular Live Casino game, which combines five-card draw poker and live games.
This is a game that is very similar to live games, but you have basic differences from them. The first is that it requires strategic skills from anyone who deals with it and the second is that it offers better returns.
Video poker appeared in Live Casinos in the 1970s. It is an ideal choice for the player who likes live games that require strategic skills, give him a chance to win, but also allow him to play without other opponents, beyond the machine.
The rules of video poker are simple. The player must fill the machine in which he is playing. Then, five cards appear on the screen, from which he is asked to choose which one to hold and which one to “throw”. The machine replaces the cards the player has chosen to leave and wins are awarded depending on how strong the card the player ultimately has.
The amounts, in fact, are written on the table of the machine, so that the player knows exactly the amount he will get for each winning combination.
The basic steps to playing video poker are as follows:
- First, the player must bet the amount he wants. On most machines, the bet ranges from one to five coins.
- After the player bets, his machine deals with five cards. The player chooses which of these cards he wants to keep by clicking on them. The remaining sheets are replaced by others.
- When the new cards appear, then it will be judged whether the player wins and the machine will make the corresponding reward.
- After we saw in an earlier article what are the basic strategies of video poker, it’s time to deal with the rules that govern this very popular game in online casinos.
- There are several variations of video poker, but they all follow the same basic rules. Players start by “loading” with one or more credits the machine they choose. The payout percentage is predetermined and depends on the number of credits played. So playing with more, of course, costs more, but it also increases payouts.
- From the moment it is “loaded” the machine deals with five random cards. There is around in which the player has the ability to keep as many cards as he wishes and change the rest.
- The initial cards that the player kept, as well as those that replaced the ones he chose to change, are his final “hand”. Each game has a specific winning table, which determines the amount that the player will win based on his card. The most common variant of video poker.